Published : Mar 29, 2018
Rally Quest is a once-per-daily Guild Quest associated with Rally boss monsters that spawn throughout Arborea. Players can group up together in a Party or a Raid to defeat Rally monsters to receive rewards based on group-based contribution.
A global message is announced for the Rally monster that is about to spawn, along with the announcement the Guild Quest becomes available for eligible Guild Members to accept.
All Guilds can accept [Rally] Guild Quest as long as weekly Valderon Token limit has not been reached. Rally Quest can be completed regardless of the amount of contribution as long as a Guild Member has contributed.
Rewards are distributed based on group-based contribution. This means that the Party or Raid dealing the most damage will receive the highest tier reward. The top 5 groups are eligible for the contribution reward.
For the top 5 ranking groups, a static value of Gold is rewarded to the group and individuals in the group receive 1/n amount of Gold.
Rank 1 : Princely Guild Supplies Rank 2-3 : Baronial Guild Supplies Rank 4-5 : Ducal Guild Supplies
|Monday||04:00 - 14:00 PT||Sabranak||Bleakrock|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 14:00 PT||Anansha||Tria|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 14:00 PT||Frygaras||Bleakrock|
|Friday||10:00 - 14:00 PT||Anansha||Tria|
|Saturday||10:00 - 14:00 PT||Frygaras||Bleakrock|
|Sunday||04:00 - 14:00 PT||Sabranak||Bleakrock|
- 2016.10.27 patch notes (v52.01) | TERA KR
- 2017.02.23 patch notes (v56.02) | TERA KR
- 2017.08.17 patch notes (v62.01.02) | TERA KR
- 2017.08.24 patch notes (v62.02) | TERA KR
- 2017.10.26 patch notes (v65.01) | TERA KR
- 2018.11.01 patch notes (v79.01 | TERA KR
- 2019.11.28 patch notes (v90.01) | TERA KR
- 2019.12.19 patch notes (v91.01) | TERA KR
- 2020.02.06 patch notes (v92.01) | TERA KR
- Guild BAM need-to-knows in TERA EU (patch 79 update), by Sunflare
- 2021.03.24 patch notes (v105.01) | TERA KR